Hey everyone! Did you know that you can become a product tester for Top Brands and get paid to test and review their products? Yep, you can and all for free!
I've been testing products for money for the past 8 years and love doing it! I get about 4 to 5 full size products and sample products to test a month. I'm getting the first exclusive look at up and coming products not yet on the market.
The reason for product testing is that Top Brands would like to know what consumers think about newest products they're developing to be sent to stores, but before they do that they need your opinions. This way it'll save them time and money if the product doesn't do well.
First, you'll need to sign up with a company that offers product testing at home. Once you do this the company will send you emails to fill out screeners to see if you'll qualify for their current product test. When you fill out their screener survey, they'll let you know at the end if you qualify or not. For example, let say the company is looking for people to test out their beauty product, if you don't use beauty products then you won't qualify, if you do then you'll qualify for the testing.
Once you get the approval to test, the company will ask for your address to send you the product to test for a week or two. Then they'll follow up with you with an email asking questions about the product you've tested. When you're done, you get paid! WOO HOO!
|Free Beauty Products from L'Oreal over $300 Worth!!!!!!|
How Much Can You Make Being a Product Tester?
What's great you get to keep the product you've tested!!! So, keep product, and get paid! It's a win-win!!!!
How much you get paid varies. I've been paid anywhere from $3-$150. There was a time I tested a website in beta format for HBO (now called HBO-GO) and they paid me $100 for doing it! Very easy money!
List of Free Product Testing Panels
Paid Product Testing
These companies below are my personal favorites I use to get free products at home to test, and get paid by either PayPal, Cash, Gift Cards, or Merchandise. Sign up now before these panels don't accept new members! If you're the main shopper in your household you should do really well.
3. ProductReportCard- Product Report Card is the most Top Rated Product Testing Company and I receive several products a month. They're hard to get into because they're invitation only, but you're in luck because I have the direct link to sign up! Pay by Cash, PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, and Merchandise
5. I-Say Panel- I get a lot of household items to test with I-Say Panel. They also offer joining high paying focus groups. I-Say is one of my favorites. Pay by Cash, PayPal, and Gift Cards
6. National Consumer Panel- You'll get a free scanner to scan all your household purchases with National Consumer Panel and you get rewarded for it by getting free electronics and more! Pay by Free Merchandise
7. Swagbucks- Swagbucks has all kinds of diverse ways to make money, like paid surveys, product testing, focus groups, shopping and more. It's a fan favorite! Pay by Cash and Gift Cards
9. MySurvey- I get quite a few products from MySurvey Panel and pay is very well. I get stuff like foods, beauty products, and household items. Also I receive cell phones to use for a couple of weeks every few months to record different task on it for them. Also offers to join high paying focus groups. Pay by Cash, PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, and Other Gift Cards
10. Global Test Market- I mostly get household items with Global Test Market, but the pay is great! Pay by Cash
12. Valued Opinions- So many different ways to make money with Valued Opinions, like online and mobile surveys, product testing, high paying focus groups, make money through mobile app, and you can take surveys on the phone. I love all the beauty products I test with this panel. Also, this panel is perfect for teens looking to make money too. Pay by Gift Cards
13. OpinionPlus Panel- I mostly get beauty products with OpinionPlus Panel like perfumes, lotions, deodorant. They pay well. Also offers to join high paying focus groups. Pay by PayPal
14. Mindfield Online- I don't get much from Mindfield Online but their product testing pays me about $30 or more. Also they offer a lot of baby products testing. Pay by Cash, PayPal, and Amazon Gift Cards
16. iPoll- I get quite a few shampoos and conditioners from iPoll. What is also good is that you get $5 when you sign up. Also they were formally known as SurveyHead Panel, but rebranded themselves to a app base market research panel. Pay by PayPal and Gift Cards
18. BzzAgent- BzzAgent is my favorite! I get so many free stuff to test that I've lost count!!! Great company! Doesn't pay, but I love getting so much stuff each month!!!!!! Pay by MyPoints rewards to redeem for free merchandise, gift cards and more
19. Smiley360- I recently signed up with Smiley360 and already tested a couple of things with them. Doesn't pay though. Pay by Free Products
21. Johnson & Johnson Friends & Neighbors- I use to get products to test from them quite a bit when my daughters were babies and toddlers, but not so much anymore since my daughters are older. This name brand company is prefect for mothers with young children. Pay by Cash
23. BuzzBack Panel- I get mostly beauty products from BuzzBack Panel, but not many. Pay by PayPal and Gift Cards
Get Paid to Join Clinical Research Trials
Here are even more companies that offers product testing!
New Balance Shoes- Test shoes and athletic wear
Ghsports- Test athletic wear products.
Nintendo Game Testers- Test Nintendo games. Must be in Redmond Washington Area.
USRobitics Beta Testers- Test Gaming Products.
Microsoft Playtest Gamers- Test games.
GoodHousekeeping Reader/Tester Panel- Join Good Housekeeping Panel and receive products to test.
Homeschool- Test home school products.
Nike Testing- Test Nike Footwear and Apparel.
Reebok Testing- Test Reebok Footwear and Apparel.
Brooks Testing- Test Brooks running shoes.
MarketReaderPro- You can have an opportunity to test a variety of products.
Kraft First Taste- Taste the latest Kraft Foods.
ExpoTV- If you have a web cam you can review products at home. All reviews are done on a web cam, so having a web cam is a must!.
Tide- Test Tide products.
Mills Advisory Panel- Test General Mills products.
Crum Creek- Get healthy food samples to test each month.
PinchMe- Pick sample products you would like to try out and review.
Brillo Connection- Join to review freebies and advice with their products.
Instyle Trendsetter- Love Instyle? You'll be able to have a chance to review products and give your feedback.
Houseparty.com- Enjoy entertaining in your home? Houseparty will supply you with products to throw a party in your home.
Allure Beauty Enthusiasts- As an Allure Beauty Enthusiast, you’re at the top of your beauty game—with insider access to exclusive offers, VIP events, and the chance to sound off about trends, product launches, and beauty preferences.
Certified Field Associate- Do you like movies? Get paid to watch movies and also other things in movie theaters.
Are you an International and would like to become a product tester? Click here.
For more ways to make extra money at home free check out my other work from home blog Earningfreemoney.com
Did You Know: I was featured in Dr. Oz's February 2014 issue of Dr. Oz's The Good Life magazine, eBay's blog discussing about me reviewing products and getting paid by these name brand companies, and Woman's World Magazine March 2016 issue all about me testing products! Also, this post is the top ranked blog post about product testing with Google!
I've tested a lot of products over the years that I don't remember how many! LOL! I've tested electronics, toys, food products, beauty products, household products, adult products, websites, and so much more!
If you're a blogger looking to review products and blog about it, click here.
If you're looking for more ways to make money from home, like paid surveys, paid clinical trials, focus groups, and more, please visit my other blog EarningFreeMoney.com.