Disclosure- This post contains affiliate links.
Update- New companies added
So you recently started a blog, build up some traffic to it, have some fans following you on social networks, and you'd like to recommend some products to your readers that would benefit them but you don't know how to get these products for free.
I've been a product review blogger since the summer of 2012 and I really enjoy receiving different products from Big Name Companies and Small Companies to help them promote their products. This bring awareness to my readers about products they may not know about and that it may help them.
Whether you're a beauty blogger, food blogger, or mommy blogger, companies are looking for you to review their products on your blog and some companies may compensate you for your reviews.
These are prerequisites that companies will look at to decide if they'll let you review their products:
1. Google Analytics (unique visitors and page views)
2. Social Media Followers
3. Email Subscribers
Some companies may be more lenient when it comes to deciding if they want to have you review their product or not.
Here are some companies that will help you be able to sign up to become a product reviewer, sponsored posts, and make some money:
1. BzzAgent- BzzAgent is one of the leading word of mouth marketing website that people can sign up and get started in joining campaigns to review products. They only offer Big Brand Companies products for people or bloggers to review. The more you review, the more campaigns you'll be able to join. Payments is by points that is redeemable on the website MyPoints.
2. Swaggable- Swaggable is a word of mouth marketing company that offers a variety of products for people and bloggers to review. They offer small and name brand products to try and review. It does not pay.
3. Tomoson- Tomoson is a place for bloggers to find companies in need of bloggers to review their products. You must first fill out an application and then get approved by the company in order to review their products. Before you complete your application, it'll show what requirements you must pass so you don't waste your time filling out a application and it gets denied. They have some opportunities that you can get paid.
4. Smiley360- Smiley360 is a word of mouth marketing website that offers products to test for people and bloggers. They only have name brand products to test and sometimes you must fill out an application before you're able to get into a product testing campaign. It does not pay.
5. Sverve- Sverve has a list for female bloggers to join brands that are currently in need of bloggers to review their products. Each post has how much you'll be compensated. The more endorsements you have, the better your chances at reviewing products or write sponsored post. (Make sure to endorse me!)
6. Business2Blogger- Business2Blogger has a list for bloggers on the business board to join different brands that needs bloggers to review their products or write sponsored post. Each post has how much you'll be compensated.
7. ExpoTV- ExpoTV is for bloggers/vloggers can connect with brands to test their products on a web cam.
8. Influenster- Influenster sends a box of different products to test and review on your blog, social media, word of mouth, Youtube, etc. They are a invitation only company (I do not have anymore invites left). It does not pay.
9. SheSpeaks- SheSpeaks is for women influnsters to test products and give reviews on their blogs, social media, word of mouth, Youtube, etc. You must fill out an application before joining. The more active you are in the SheSpeaks community, the more chances you'll be able to test products.
10. Massive Sway- I just signed up with this company through SITs Girls and so far I've found some sponsored post and product reviews that paid $100 or more. I haven't done any just yet because the requirement of pageviews that the companies want is on the high side and I'm currently working on that. This company you must fill out an application and be approved.
11. Bloggy Moms- I just signed up with this mom blog community and haven't done any product testing with them yet. I heard they email you about current opportunities.
12. Clever Girls Collective- This company is very selective with what bloggers can join their website. You must have very high traffic and pageviews. They don't want bloggers that are strictly product review bloggers. I was denied in their program but you can try to see if you can get in. They offer paid product testing and paid sponsored post.
13. Blog Dash- This company is a blogger's outreach network that companies uses to find bloggers to promote their products on their blogs. I personally haven't used this company but will be signing up soon.
14. Izea- You are paid to write sponsored post, tweet sponsored content, and instagram sponsored content. You choose what company to work for through Izea's platform. Payments is by Paypal.
15. Blogsvertise- This company offers display ads and sponsor post opportunities. This is another company I haven't used yet but look forward to signing up in the future.
16. Markerly- Markerly is a new website for blog influencers to connect with leading brands to test their products and also do sponsor post. In order to be approve to join this marketing platform you must have at least 10,000 page views a month.
17. Cision- I just found out about Cision through SITs Girls Facebook page. You sign up and PR companies will contact you with press releases of companies needing bloggers to review products or do sponsored post.
18. PinchMe- I just found out about this company by one of my readers. PinchMe provides sample products each month. In return, you must share your opinions about the products you receive.
19. SponsoredReviews- Bloggers get paid to write honest posts about advertisers products and services.
20. Live in Five Media- This company contacted me through email. They work with Brand Influencers to help bring brand partnerships and extra content for your blog. You name your rates for sponsored blog post, videos, tweets, pins, Instagram, and more. I just signed up and waiting to see what opportunities they bring me.
21. Mom Central- I just discovered this website from another blogger who got free clothing to try out and review. You sign up to be on their blog roll and they'll contact you with opportunities from name brand companies.
22. BrandBacker- If you're a fashion and/or beauty blogger, mommy blogger, vlogger, menswear blogger, or lifestyle blogger, this website is a good company to link up with brands to get paid to do sponsored posts and product reviews.
23. BlogPRWire- I found out about this website on another blogger's blog. They are PR relations website that'll send you PR News and sponsorships.
24. BlogMeetsBrand- This company is new that helps marketers find bloggers to market their brands. You set how much you'll charge per post and social sharing.
25. Crum Creek- You can become a ambassador and get free samples each month and coupons.
26. BBloggers- I discovered this PR company on Twitter. If you're a beauty/fashion blogger you can sign up to get connected with beauty brands. You set your price for each post you do.
27. Purex Insiders- Purex Insiders are a unique family of enthusiastic social media influencers and bloggers, dedicated to sharing their genuine experiences with products and exclusive offers. You'll be able to test products with leading household brands.
28. Cooperatize- I discovered this company on Facebook. You get paid to do sponsored post. You get to choose how much you'd like to get paid.
29. Izea- Companies are looking for social media influencers to advertise their brand or products. There is a list of companies to choose from to join and earn money.
30. Infolinks- They are one of the most popular companies that you make money from your content. All you have to do is add a code they provide you and they'll automatically add links and banners to your content and once someone clicks it you'll make a commission. Easy money! Check out the video below.
Below are even more companies to join:
If you're looking for a particular product to review on your blog, you could always contact the company directly and they may send you the product or samples for free.
Blogs with a high amount of traffic and have a huge following will start noticing businesses contacting them directly for the blogger to review their products. This can really set your blog to another level because you can request compensation for your reviews and your blog can turn into residential income. Just make sure that your reviews are your true opinions so you don't mislead your readers.
Important- Make sure all blog post that is sponsored or you've been compensated to test a product is disclosed in your blog post.
If you're interested in getting paid to test products without a blog, click here.
Looking for more ways to make money with your blog? Check out my eBook and it'll show you how.
Is there any other companies that offers product testing and sponsored post for bloggers not on my list? Please do share in comments.