Some of you may know that I'm a BzzAgent at BzzAgent.com in which I test free products and give my reviews about the products I've tested. The current product I've tested is the new Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce flavor Fire Roasted Tomato.
|Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce, BzzGuide, and Coupons|
My BzzKit contained a can of the cooking sauce, 7 coupons, and a official BzzGuide that told me more about Progresso's Recipe Starters.
I'm a full time working mother of two and work from home part time, so when it comes to cooking dinners I always need to cook meals that are fast and easy. Sometimes I just find myself buying already prepared meals at the store just to save time.
With this new cooking sauce, I can pick and choose 30+ recipes or just create my own. Progresso Recipe Starters comes in several different flavors like:
- Creamy Parmesan Basil Sauce- You can transform your chicken breast in your freezer into Crispy garlic Parmesan Chicken.
- Creamy Three Cheese Sauce- A casserole dish and a few simple ingredients gets you Easy Weeknight Bacon Mac' n Cheese.
- Creamy Portabella Mushroom Sauce- Work this sauce into your lean ground beef for a round of gourmet Mushroom Swiss Burgers.
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Sauce- Grab a rotisserie chicken on your way to making Easy Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie.
- Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce- Put a new spin on a meaty classic with Cheese-Stuffed Mini Meat Loaves.
|Progresso Recipe Starters Fire Roasted Tomato|
- 5 Chicken Breasts cut up in several pieces
- Elbow Macaroni
- Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Regular Spaghetti Sauce (For extra tomato flavor)
- Minced Garlic
- Some Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Half a cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
All I did was:
- Cook the chicken breast until there was no pink left and then cut them up in several pieces.
- Cook the elbow macaronis on the side until they were soft.
- Throw all ingredients together in one big pot and let it boil for about 10 minutes on high heat and then turn the heat down and let it simmer with lid on for another 10 minutes and stirred occasionally.
- Now food is ready to serve!
|Tomato Chicken Pasta|
Water, Tomato Paste, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Fire Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Sugar, Cream, Basil. Contains less than 1% of: Wheat Flour Bleached, Soybean Oil, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavor, Calcium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid.
Does contain Milk and Wheat Ingredients.
Is Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce Worth a Try?
Yes it is! It has good flavor and makes cooking a snap and fast! Only reason why I added more tomato sauce to my meal is because I made a big meal and needed another can of the cooking sauce but it only came with one.
Progresso Cooking Sauce is conveniently located at the Kroger Company Family of Stores for suggested retail price of $2.49.